SUDHAN WELFARE SOCIETY
Sudhan Welfare Society (SWS) is the largest provider of Educational, Health and Social Welfare services and programmes for the Sudhan community in the UK.
• Looking after the wellbeing and needs of our elderly generation
• Supporting community members with learning difficulties
• Providing aid and assistance for those with mental health issues
• Facilitating subsidiary provisions for those who care for others with specific needs
• Chaplaincy and outreach for the bereaved and recently separated/divorced
• Seeking remedy rights and justice for genuine asylum seekers, refugees and survivors of human rights abuses in Indian occupied Kashmir
Youth leadership opportunities, recreational, educational, and cultural programmes, as well as half-term schemes.
This is all possible due to our dedicated team of volunteers who help make our work possible.
“Never let the oppressors plant the seed of hatred in your hearts.”